TERMS & CONDITIONS
TTC WORLD ON A PLATE AGENT FAMIL IN CONJUNCTION WITH AIR NEW ZEALAND – DECEMBER 2019
- The Travel Corporation NZ Ltd (TTC) and Air New Zealand are conducting a sales incentive for New Zealand Travel Agents.
- The World on a Plate incentive round 1 will run from 05 September 2019 – 18 December 2019. Round 2 runs from 19 December 2019 - 28 February 2020.
- In round 1, there will be six (6) seats up for grabs. This will be comprised of four (4) wildcard winners and two (2) top sellers whom have booked and deposited or paid in full by 18 December 2019.
- The two (2) top sellers will be based upon the total number of passengers (PAX) booked and deposited or paid in full by 18 December 2019 across TTC and Air New Zealand throughout the incentive period.
- In round 2, there will be six (2) seats up for grabs. This will be comprised of two (2) wildcard winners.
- At TTC’s and Air New Zealand’s discretion, wildcard places may be announced periodically during the incentive period.
- In round 1, agents must reach a minimum threshold of six (6) passengers with TTC and six (6) passengers with Air New Zealand during the incentive period to be eligible to win.
- In round 2, agents must reach a minimum threshold of two (2) passengers with TTC and two (2) passengers with Air New Zealand during the incentive period to be eligible to win.
- Each passenger booked during the incentive period, with any of the participating TTC brands OR Air New Zealand long haul flights, will give the agent one entry to the wildcard draw. The more passengers you book and deposit or pay in full, the more entries you’ll receive.
- In round 1, valid bookings must be deposited or paid in full by 18 December 2019 to qualify and apply to Air New Zealand long haul flights and the following TTC brands only: Trafalgar, CostSaver, Contiki, Busabout, Insight Vacations, Luxury Gold, Uniworld, U River Cruises, AAT Kings and Inspiring Journeys.
- In round 2, valid bookings must be deposited or paid in full by 28 February 2020 to qualify and apply to Air New Zealand long haul flights and the following TTC brands only: Trafalgar, CostSaver, Contiki, Busabout, Insight Vacations, Luxury Gold, Uniworld, U River Cruises, AAT Kings and Inspiring Journeys.
- This incentive excludes group bookings and agents own bookings if discounted in any way.
- Air New Zealand infant tickets do not qualify for entry.
- Air New Zealand short haul Seats to Suit destinations (including Australia, Pacific Islands, Honolulu and Bali) do not qualify for entry.
- All Air New Zealand long haul ticketed PNRs must be registered at www.worldonaplate.co.nz to ensure agents are entered in the draw.
- As part of your registration, you agree to receive periodic updates via email from World on a Plate in conjunction with TTC and Air New Zealand.
- Should your employment change during the incentive period, we cannot produce a cumulative draw position (reflecting old and new agency pax (passenger) sales).
- The decision of The Travel Corporation and Air New Zealand in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting The Travel Corporation, 131 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland on (09) 300 1580.
- At the close of the incentive period, brands will review the draw results. Invitations will be sent out after 18 December 2019.
- All flights inbound and outbound will depart/arrive via Queenstown. Air New Zealand will cover flights domestically from the agents nearest port serviced by Air New Zealand.
- Attendees must be able to travel between 27 April 2020 – 16 May 2020. Any invitation/seat on World on a Plate, curated by The Travel Corporation and Air New Zealand, is not transferrable, changeable, or redeemable for cash. It cannot be traded or sold. Agents must be actively employed as a bona fide travel agent at the time the trip operates.
- Invitations on the World on a Plate curated by The Travel Corporation and Air New Zealand are subject to approval from Head Office and/or Area Leader and/or Store Manager.
- Invitation on the 2020 World on a Plate curated by TTC and Air New Zealand include economy airfares (no upgrades or changes available), airfare taxes and content as per the itinerary including twin-share accommodation, many activities and sightseeing, transportation and some meals. Visas, travel insurance, some meals and beverages, additional spending money and items of a personal nature are not included and are at the expense of the consultant.
- Attendees are responsible for ensuring they have the correct documentation to allow them entry into the country of travel. Any associated costs for obtaining such documents are at the consultant’s own expense.
- Invitation RSVPs will only be validated once all required travel details are completed via the online registration form and received by TTC from the travelling agent (i.e. passport information, contact information, emergency contact details, etc.).
- Agents who have received another TTC incentive famil prize for 2020 will not be eligible.
- If you cancel your place, a cancellation fee may apply, plus any fees or charges levied by airlines or suppliers (if air tickets have been issued).
- Itinerary details provided are subject to change. Full itinerary details will be provided to travelling agents 4 weeks prior to the departure date.
- A visa may be required for some passports to enter in to their country of travel. Attendees are responsible for ensuring the correct visa requirements/documentation is held prior to travel and any associated costs will be at your own expense.
- Agents travelling on this famil incentive must hold a passport which is valid by at least 6 months from the final date of travel.
- TTC advises all attending agents to have travel insurance prior to travel. This cost will be at the expense of the agent.
- TTC advises that all travelling agents consult their GP on any recommended inoculations. Any required inoculations that are obtained will be at the expense of the agent.
- All participants must abide by their respective consortia’s code of conduct while travelling on this famil.
- Brand escorts or representatives may take photographs & film of you on World on a Plate curated by The Travel Corporation and Air New Zealand. These images, plus any UGC (user-generated content) shared, may be used within TTC’s promotional materials without obtaining any further consent.
- TTC and Air New Zealand may modify these terms and conditions at any time without previous notice. Any modifications of these terms and conditions will be highlighted on the website www.worldonaplate.co.nz. You are responsible for completely and frequently reading and evaluating the terms and conditions and for familiarising yourself with any modifications that take place during the incentive period or your use of the website.
Fortnightly Spot Prize Draws
- Throughout the 2020 World on a Plate incentive there will be fortnightly spot prizes.
- The fortnightly spot prizes will consist of fortnightly competitions, quizzes or polls (each a competition, quiz or poll) during the incentive period.
- During the incentive period The Travel Corporation and Air New Zealand will select a winner/s for each competition, quiz or poll (a monthly winner/s) from entries received prior to 2.30pm on every second Friday for the duration of the incentive.
- The fortnightly spot prizes is open to any person who is (both at the time of entry and at the time the competition they have entered is judged) resident in New Zealand, not an employee of The Travel Corporation (NZ) Ltd or Air New Zealand.
- The agent can only submit a single entry to any competition, quiz or poll, but may enter and win multiple quizzes during the contest period.
- The fortnightly spot prize winners will be notified by email using the email address they provide when entering the contest on every second Friday, with the announcement to be made on the Monday.